IMMUNITY & OVERALL HEALTH SUPPORT PACKS
What does our vitamin packs contain?
Your 30-day pack contains 3 vegetarian capsules (no tablets) that are packed in a single easy to carry and convenient packs.
VITAMIN C (30 Capsules) – Supports a healthy immune system
DOSAGE: Vitamin C – 40 mg (100%) & Iron – 17 mg (100%)
VITAMIN D (30 Capsules) – Bone health and Crucial for modulation of inflammatory response
DOSAGE: Vitamin D3 – 400 I.U. (100%), Calcium – 100 mg (16.6%), Magnesium – 56 mg (16.5%) & Vitamin K2 – 55 mcg (100%)
ANTIOXIDANTS (30 Capsules) – Supports DNA synthesis, immunity, and fights free radicals
DOSAGE– Vitamin A – 600 mcg (100%), Vitamin E – 10 mg (100%), Zinc – 12 mg (100%), Vitamin B2 – 1.4 mg (100%), Selenium – 40 mcg (100%) & Vitamin C – 20 mg (50%)
Recommended Usage: One Sachet (3 capsules) daily with a meal or as directed by the Healthcare Professional.
(***%) RDA for adults as established by ICMR 2010 guidelines.
DIETARY SUPPLEMENT, NOT FOR MEDICINAL USE
1 MONTHS PACKS TO TEST AND FEEL EARLY RESULTS WITH OUR PACKS ₹999/-
2 MONTHS PACKS @ 20% OFF, RECOMMENDED FOR STARTERS ₹1598/-
3 MONTHS PACKS @ ₹1800/- 3 PACKS AT BULK DISCOUNT, FOR YOUR BEST RESULTS !!
Why we need Vitamin C, D & Antioxidants?
A population-based cross sectional survey in two areas of north and south India were investigated for the prevalence of vitamin C deficiency in people aged more than 60. The age, sex and season standardized prevalence of vitamin C deficiency was 73.9% in 2668 people in north India and 45.7% in 2970 from south India (1). This indicated the poor nutrition and lower dietary intakes of vitamin C in communities of Indian population.
Additionally, a cross-sectional study on adults from Western India was done to examine interrelationships between (a) dietary habits, (b) socioeconomic and (c) environmental factors, and their impact on plasma ascorbic acid (2-3). Subnormal status of vitamin C was observed and the study emphasizes the need to increase consumption of fruit, green leafy vegetables and milk products, and also better education and environment.
- Ravindran, R.D., Vashist, P., Gupta, S.K., Young, I.S., Maraini, G., Camparini, M., Jayanthi, R., John, N., Fitzpatrick, K.E., Chakravarthy, U., Ravilla, T.D., Fletcher, A.E., 2011. Prevalence and risk factors for vitamin C deficiency in north and south India: a two centre population based study in people aged 60 years and over. PLoS ONE 6, e28588. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0028588
- Chiplonkar, S.A., Agte, V.V., Mengale, S.S., Tarwadi, K.V., 2002. Are lifestyle factors good predictors of retinol and vitamin C deficiency in apparently healthy adults? Eur J Clin Nutr 56, 96–104. https://doi.org/10.1038/sj.ejcn.1601291
- Chatterjee, I.B., 2009. The history of vitamin C research in India. J. Biosci. 34, 185–194. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12038-009-0021-7
- Vitamin C Deficiency | National Health Portal of India. Available from: http://www.nutrition-atlas.nin.res.in/nutritionatlas/vitc.php
Vitamin D deficiency has been reported in several chronic conditions associated with increased inflammation and deregulation of the immune system, such as diabetes, asthma, and rheumatoid arthritis. These observations, together with experimental studies, suggest a critical role for vitamin D in the modulation of immune function.
Sassi, F., Tamone, C., D’Amelio, P., 2018. Vitamin D: Nutrient, Hormone, and Immunomodulator. Nutrients 10. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu10111656
Research scientists reviewed the antioxidant status and the effects of supplementation in ill patients for the most common antioxidant vitamin A, C, & E and the enzyme cofactor trace elements selenium and Zinc. Antioxidant combination therapy seemed logical as they worked in synergy and function as elements of the human antioxidant network (1). But further research has to be done to support these claims but as such the combination therapy of antioxidants may seem to be beneficial.
Vitamin A deficiency may impair innate immunity by threatening normal regeneration of mucosal barriers damaged by infection. This may lead to reduced functioning of neutrophils, macrophages and natural killer cells (2).
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) is a water-soluble vitamin found in a wide variety of plant and animal foods. Evidence suggests that riboflavin is an antioxidant nutrient which may prevent lipid peroxidation and reperfusion oxidative injury (3).
Significant evidence suggests that Vitamin C supplementation in adults and children with a common cold can significantly reduce its duration and severity and relieve cold symptoms (4-5). Furthermore, supplementation with vitamin C appears to be able to both prevent and treat respiratory and systemic infections.
The extent of Vitamin E deficiency in Asian countries including India was reviewed and the data shows inadequate vitamin E status in most age groups, with the prevalence of deficiency reaching 67%, 80%, 56% and 72% in infants, children and adolescents, adults, elderly and pregnant women, respectively, based on varying cut offs. Vitamin E deficiency may lead to anaemia, neuropathy and other health conditions (6).
Zinc is an essential mineral that is involved in several cellular metabolic activities, crucial for catalytic activity of about more than 100 enzymes. Zinc insufficiency may be characterized by impaired immune function, loss of appetite and growth retardation (7).
- Koekkoek, W.A.C.K., van Zanten, A.R.H., 2016. Antioxidant Vitamins and Trace Elements in Critical Illness. Nutr Clin Pract 31, 457–474. https://doi.org/10.1177/0884533616653832
- Stephensen, C.B., 2001. Vitamin A, infection, and immune function. Annu. Rev. Nutr. 21, 167–192. https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev.nutr.21.1.167
- Saedisomeolia, A., Ashoori, M., 2018. Riboflavin in Human Health: A Review of Current Evidences. Adv. Food Nutr. Res. 83, 57–81. https://doi.org/10.1016/bs.afnr.2017.11.002
- Gombart, A.F., Pierre, A., Maggini, S., 2020. A Review of Micronutrients and the Immune System–Working in Harmony to Reduce the Risk of Infection. Nutrients 12. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12010236
- Carr, A.C., Maggini, S., 2017. Vitamin C and Immune Function. Nutrients 9. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu9111211
- Malik, A., Eggersdorfer, M., Trilok-Kumar, G., 2019. Vitamin E status in healthy population in Asia: a review of current literature. Int J Vitam Nutr Res 1–14. https://doi.org/10.1024/0300-9831/a000590
- Zinc Deficiency | National Health Portal of India. Available from: http://www.nutrition-atlas.nin.res.in/nutritionatlas/zinc.php
NO TABLETS, ONLY CAPSULES
Tablets are composed of artificial binders and fillers to make them compact.
While capsules doesn’t contain them and avoid these junk to maximize the absorption of our vitamins.